21 February 2007

Marmite might..

Many Australians carry Vegemite with them when they travel. Breakfast without Vegemite on toast is like having an omelet without eggs.

In the absence of Vegemite, like in the UK for instance, Marmite is a passable substitute, though a little sweeter.

Marmite has made a special edition using Guinness brewer's yeast in time for St Patricks's Day. Hmmm...


I want to get some

*******************

Emily was around tonight for a vegetable green curry dinner. We also watched Heroes and Prison Break both of which are getting very interesting. Only Kieser was missing.

I would give up all my possessions even all books, CDs and DVDs etc and live on bread and water to have Keiser instead. She was worth more than everything I own and she owned me (not the other way around).

2 comments:

Miss_K said...

{{Hugs}}

We feel the same way about the handsome kittyboy. Not a day goes by that we don't miss him.

ACT said...

Thank you for the hugs MK.