12 May 2007

familiar?



I thought I recognised the story!

***********************

Didn't do much today. Emily came around and we walked to the shops and back, then Neil arrived with a trailer to help Emily move her furniture (in the garage) to her new place.

Tonight, I joined Neil and Nick at the Canberra Labor Club to watch the Brisbane Lions v Adelaide Crows game along with a few other supporters from the local supporters group which I set up.

It was great to have a small crowd with whom to watch the game, as shocking as our players were.

1 comment:

Bogdan, the editor said...

I can't believe, all this time, I've been happily reading the "Harry Potter" books, watching the movies, and didn't even think, "This is Star Wars." I should have know it was the same story when I wanted to be Hermione as much as I had wanted to be Leia.

-Jen