03 November 2007

Monocle

I've just discovered another new and exciting magazine called Monocle. I'm a little late to it though and only just found issue 06 (September 2007), but as it is published in the UK, we are two issues behind.

issue 06 - September 2007

226 pages full of global affairs, business, culture & design - all for A$12.95 (US$10 and £5).

Nearly as good as Wallpaper*, another UK magazine (so delayed shipping as well). Issue 102 (September 2007) and 274 pages for A$9.99 (£4).
*DESIGNINTERIORSFASHIONARTLIFESTYLE

The architecture articles in Wallpaper* are superb.

Guest Editor: Jeff Koons
Jeff Koons proudly shows off the Wallpaper* cover he created October issue (... still to arrive in Australia)

*********
I didn't do much today. It rained on and off a bit. Emily came around after midday, so I cooked up some kransky in the oven for lunch. We watched some more Kyle XY episodes.

Tonight, I watched United States of Leland on DVD. Not a bad film.

1 comment:

batik billy said...

Yeah! I have issues 1 and 2 if you want to have a look at if you want.