22 March 2008

the Flying Spaghetti Monster immortalised

I wrote about the Flying Spaghetti Monster on 27 November 2007. The 'deity' has now been immortalised as a statue, which was installed on 21 March 2008 on the lawn of the Cumberland County Courthouse in Crossville, Tennessee.





See - www.itlovesyou.blogspot.com

I wonder if it will become a tourist attraction or a site of 'religious' pilgrimage.

****************
Today was a bit of a run around day.

After walking with Kane to the shops in the morning, I went into the city and met Nell and Declan for lunch at the Seoul Palace restaurant. I introduced them to the joys of BiBimBap. It's the second BiBimBap that I have had, and I prefer the one from Sizzle Bento which uses Bulgogi and not mince. It was good to see Nell, Declan and Olivia again after a few months.

I returned home for a few hours and nearly fell asleep on the couch, but thankfully Kane wanted to go for a walk. After the walk, I gave him his dinner and returned to the city to watch the football game at a club with cable tv. I still don't have cable and probably won't for sometime.

No comments: