12 April 2008

another useless invention 4

From Flavor Design Studio, a bowl with a spoon rest, called the bowl that ran away with the spoon.
Don't you hate it when the spoon handle falls into your food? This clever landing pad prevents such accidents and keeps used spoons off counters and tabletops. Multi-functional and stackable. Includes spoon. Designed by Elan Falvai and handmade at Flavour Design in Southern California. Available in black bean, tofu (white) and pacific (blue). Sold as a set of one bowl and one spoon.

Duh! Just make the spoons longer!

***************
Today was a do nothing day, apart from a walk to the shops. I've now watched all of season 2 of Torchwood. Brilliant.

I went to the city to watch the football game at a club. Unfortunately, the club was full of patrons who watch rugby league instead, even though I had made arrangements with the manager beforehand.

I left a note for other supporters whom I had arranged to meet, to go to another club out of the city. I went home instead. I could have walked to the local club but just couldn't be bothered. But what a great game I missed (following scoring on the internet and listening to the radio feed didn't have the same impact).

No comments: