16 April 2007

I want one

I want one




In urban life, there seems to be a common understanding that people tend to consciously or subconsciously become wary of strangers surrounding them. They are always balancing a certain level of privacy with others. A bookcase CAVE provides a private reading space within its form. As a seat hight is just above the floor, CAVE gives a feeling of hiding from others standing around it. Books can be stored on both sides. Therefore, CAVE can also functions as a partition of a room.

Size: W2430xH1470xD600 (CAVE)

Cost € 8 000,00

We don't always get what we want...

***************************

Emily came around after work today bearing dinner which was very yummy indeed. As I had caught up on the backlog of Prison Break episodes, I gave her the tapes to catch up before Wednesday.

4 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

iz dat 8,000 poundz? how much iz dat?
thankz fer comin to vizit, daniel.
wut'z fer dinner?
luv--yer frend--jh

Anonymous said...

Are you saying you tend to be consciously wary of strangers, therefore needing a small, possibly uncomfortable space to read your books??
I'm so confused.
I don't own a single pink book. Should I?
-Bogdan's investor

ACT said...

Hey Jeter, 8000 Euros.

Dinner was takeout - Beef Rendang and a mixed hotpot.

Yummy.

Hey Jennifer, I thought that 'Cave' would be a great encouragement to read away from the couch and TV!! I have six books near the bed that I have been neglecting.

Anonymous said...

OMG - I love the cave!!!!!! I would love to have that so I could be surrounded by my books.