16 March 2008

creating a scene

Improv Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 70 missions involving thousands of undercover agents. The group is based in New York City.
I like their latest installment - an impromptu musical in a food court about napkins



More from their YouTube channel.

I reckon if people aren't so uptight and concerned about what others think of them, that there would be more who spontaneously burst into song. At home, I sing to Kane all the time, to any tune and making up the words as I go along.

****************
Today was an exciting day for Kane (see his blog) and I had a coffee with Therese at the markets. I meant to do some house cleaning and tidying up, but only managed to do a backyard dog poo pick up and clean out the fly traps. There is always tomorrow. At least I did the laundry.

No comments: