10 May 2008

hunting for Oreo cookies

Further to yesterday's post about Oreo cookies, I looked for them when I was shopping at the supermarket.

Eventually, I found them. A lower shelf, not at eye level and not many packets.


Competing with hundreds of varieties.


I thought about buying a packet, but then changed my mind. The packets says 'chocolate' but I have never tasted any decent chocolate in that biscuit.

****************
What a day! Kane and I had a very exciting day. See his blog.

This evening, Devi came over. I made a roast pork belly which had been marinated in teriyaki sauce, with roasted potatoes, beetroot and brussels sprouts.

After dinner we went to the uni bar to see The Panics in concert. Their supporting acts were Oh Mercy and Little Red. Little Red was quite good. Unfortunately, the sound system wasn't set up well so it was hard to hear the vocals over speaker vibrations.

It has been awhile since either Devi or I went to a music gig where we had to stand.

No comments: